Today we are supporting one of our clients, an international manufacturer. In this context, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Supply Chain. You will be in charge of a team of 9 buyers / Procurrement Coordinator.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, you will be responsible of the supply chain management with our local and Asian suppliers.
Your responsabilites :
* Supervise the replenishment of material, participate in the forecast decisions and ensure the parts and components supply to support the production. Manage the inventory levels to meet the objectives.
* Negotiate with the suppliers the supply contracts including all terms and conditions, for our local and Asian suppliers.
* Lead the cost reduction program, identify reduction opportunities and initiate the development.
* Review and organize our supplier's list and purchasing spent. Rationalize the supplier's base, look for new suppliers and improve overall supplier performance.
* Direct the continuous improvement program with our supplier's base, coordinate the improvement activities and publish the KPI's on ship on time, quality, leadtimes, etc.
* Work in collaboration with our head office purchasing to manage the commodities and suppliers in line with the global dormakaba strategies.
* Any other task required.
* Bachelor's in administration, purchasing/operation management or equivalent
* Experience minimum of 5 to 8 years in a similar position in a manufacturing environment
* Good know-how of lean manufacturing principles: JIT, Kaizen, Kanban, and experience with ERP systems
* Management profile in a manufacturing environment with strategic views of improvement in the supply chains
* Bilingual (French/English)
* Computer literate (MsOffice, ERP systems)
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Anissa El Farh en recrutement Fed Supply- puis entrevue avec le Directeur d'usine.
Pour postuler : www.fedsupply.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498 0291
courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place