We are looking to fill the position of Supply Planner (import) for a distribution client located in Ville St-Laurent.
Reporting to the Supply Supervisor, your role will be, among other things, to maintain an optimal level of inventory (service rate, turnover, etc.) by ensuring the accuracy of information relating to the availability of products intended for sale.
You will be responsible for ensuring the optimization of supply and operational costs related to the supply strategy.
More specifically, the main responsibilities of a supply planner (import) are to:
• Generate and analyze a supply plan by determining the financial and operational impacts
• Maintain sales forecasts generated from sales history
• Generate a purchasing plan to support the corporate purchasing department
• Analyze and take action on the recommendations of the supply reports (place orders)
• Maintain an optimal inventory level in all warehouses for its product portfolio
• Understand the reasons affecting the supply performance indicators and work on the implementation of corrective actions
• Ensure the maintenance and optimization of the supply parameters of its product portfolio
• Work in collaboration with product managers and marketing agents
• Address supply issues to the various stakeholders
• Apply procurement policies and procedures
• Hold a bachelor's degree in administration (operations and logistics management or industrial engineering
• Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement and planning in a manufacturing or distribution context*
• Mastery of MRP concepts
• Experience with inventory management and warehousing software (ERP)
• Bilingualism (French and English) both orally and in writing
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience related to inventory management in an MRP environment (JDE, AS-400 and Optimiza software) (an asset)
• Knowledge of Access data management software (an asset)
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Anissa El Farh, Conseillère en recrutement Fed Supply - puis entrevue avec le Responsable des ressources humaines de l'entreprise et le Directeur Inventaire.
Pour postuler : www.fedsupply.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498-0291
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place