Our client in the retail industry is looking for an order tracking clerk. The position is located near Pointe-Claire.
The Order Tracking Clerk will mainly be responsible for tracking orders so that our customers receive their goods on time.
Your spots will be:
* Keep order information in the system up to date so that the buyer has quick access to the information and can react accordingly.
* Make all necessary corrections to orders in terms of dates, part numbers, minimum, price, and carrier account number.
* Contact vendors to verify order status to ensure merchandise, supplies, and equipment are shipped by specified ship dates and communicate delivery information to relevant departments
* Communicate with the transport company to avoid delays and trace shipments in the event of delays
* Inform buyers of any problems concerning their orders in terms of price, quantity, delay in delivery
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of the supply chain would be an asset
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Computer skills: Excel INTERMEDIATE
French/English spoken and written
Knowledge of the different means of transport: air and land
Excellent oral and written communication skills