One of our clients, in the heavy machinery manufacturing sector, is looking for a junior buyer. The post is located on the north shore.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
* Send orders to suppliers;
* Follow up on order confirmation;
* Follow up on backorders and late orders;
* Follow up on delivery;
* Contact suppliers for material returns;
* Maintain the required information in our in-house system (prices, minimum quantities, delivery times, main supplier, etc.)
* Search for new suppliers and solicit bids;
* Search for parts for R & D;
* Innovate in ways of working to bring new solutions;
* All other related tasks related to this position.
* Have a minimum of 2 or 3 years of experience as a junior buyer or purchasing assistant in the transportation industry;
* Good knowledge of procurement methods and computer systems;
* Good knowledge of ERP systems and the MS Office suite (Excel, Word and Outlook);
* Bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Joy El Hajj, conseillère en recrutement & entrevues avec le Directeur des Achats.
Pour postuler : www.fedsupply.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498-0191