Our client, a freight forwarder and customs broker is expanding its export team. He is looking to add an export coordinator. The position requires a presence in the office only once a week.
Reporting to the Export Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
* Maintain and create client Standard Operating Procedures, and profile notes in systems related to the mode of transport.
* Coordinate Export Ocean & Air Freight shipments. Negotiate rates with Carriers.
* Offshore shipments to and from foreign countries
* Customer Service: Schedules, Information, Procedures, Document information/requirements; ensure proper rates and services are utilized.
* Overseas Communications: Documentation requests, Shipment follow-up, Schedules, and other information, ensuring shipment departure.
* After Hours Support; Checking emails, assisting agents and clients, and last-minute bookings and changes.
* Data Verification and additional data entry in the tracking systems.
* New client entry requests and revised information.
* Communicate booking confirmation/instructions to the agent.
* Process shipment billing information in the system, create billing invoices and send it to the appropriate party.
* File scanning.
* Minimum 2-year experience in Air & Ocean Export Transportation;
* College diploma in a related field;
* Fluent in English and knowledge of French an asset;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
* Well organized and able to multitask.
PROCESS : Première entrevue avec Joy El Hajj, conseillère en recrutement & entrevues avec la Manager d'Exportation.
Pour postuler : www.fedsupply.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498-0191