One of our clients is a medium-sized family business in the heavy machinery manufacturing field.
They are looking to add a supply coordinator to their production team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the supply of materials, parts and equipment necessary for production according to the stages of the production and repair schedule;
- Coordinate the manufacture of parts or sub-assemblies internally or externally as needed;
- Ensure inventory levels are optimal for anticipated production;
- Ensure the proper functioning of the supply department;
- Ensure that the deadlines for receipt of goods and parts ordered are respected. If necessary, find alternative solutions to avoid production delays;
- Manage the entries and exits of parts from the inventory;
- Innovate in ways of working to provide new solutions.
- Have worked at least 2 years in the field of supply (Manufacturing field - an asset);
- Very good knowledge of procurement methods;
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and the MsOffice suite (Excel, Word and Outlook);
- Bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written.