One of our clients on the south shore is looking for a Contracts Administrator.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be responsible for:
* Performs the necessary steps for the drafting, issuance of contracts and renewals;
* Coordinates the tendering process and conducts site visits as needed;
* Analyzes the submissions received and makes recommendations;
* Ensures a watch on the evolution of legal and commercial aspects and integrates them into contracts;
* Follows up on compliance with contracts and resolves disputes;
* Negotiates to optimize the terms of agreements according to complex mechanisms; purchases goods and professional services;
* Coordinates the execution of the work, guides the various stakeholders and offers the required support;
* Supervises evaluation committees related to professional services;
* Supports applicants in their process of acquiring goods and services;
* Performs opportunity studies relating to demand and supply;
* Analyze the performance of suppliers; suggests their qualification or disqualification;
* Perform cost and profitability analyses;
* Processes information; prepares tables, researches information, writes reports and documents;
* Search for new sources of supply;
* Responds to specific requests for information and advises stakeholders on the modes and procedures of the systems in application in his department;
* Performs all other related tasks.
* Mastery of office software as well as specialized software related to his sector;
* Very good knowledge of the French language spoken and written;
* Functional knowledge of the spoken and written English language;
* Knowledge of foreign and international purchases;
* Ability to establish and maintain efficient relationships with suppliers;
* Ability to make major decisions or actions at the right time;
* Ability to negotiate and persuade;
* Ability to make major interpretations for problem solving;
* Have an excellent ability to concentrate;
* Ability to perform complex analyses.
PROCESS : Première entrevue Joy El Hajj, Conseillère en recrutement Fed Supply - puis entrevue avec la Cheffe de l'Approvisionnement du département.
Pour postuler : www.fedsupply.ca
Pour me contacter : (438) 498 0191
Le masculin n'est utilisé ici que par gain de place