We are looking for one of our customers, in the field of distribution, a continuous improvement analyst;
Reporting to the Continuous Improvement Coordinator, the analyst is responsible for setting up and optimizing purchasing and supply processes. You will participate in the development and improvement of current and future working methods, in the drafting of documents, in training, and in the development of control tools.
Your main tasks will be:
* Document work processes and methods and propose innovative solutions to optimize them.
* Participate in the development and test new solutions to ensure that they meet customer needs.
* Create training documents (instructions and processes) for new tools.
* Develop performance indicators and control tools following the improvements implemented and compare them to established targets.
* Train and support stakeholders on new processes.
* Make sure to liaise effectively with the stakeholders of the various projects.
* Prepare progress reports for the project committee and the management committee.
* Collaborate with supply chain and purchasing, IT, operations, marketing, other warehouses, and external sup
* Hold a BAC in administration, operations management, logistics or related program
* Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the same or similar position, ideally in the retail sector
* Bilingualism (French and English, spoken and written)
* Good communication, analytical and adaptive skills
* Mastery of MRP concepts
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power point in particular)
* Experience with one of the ERP inventory and warehousing software (JDE, AS400 or Optimiza)
* Experience in training and/or software development in a manufacturing or distribution context
PROCESS: First interview with Sabrina Denis, Fed Supply Talent Acquisition Technician - then interview with our client.
To apply: www.fedsupply.ca
To contact me: (438) 499-0405