The adventure began with just the two of us 21 years ago, and today we have over 400 employees with offices in France, Africa, Spain, Portugal and Canada.
We specialize in logistics recruitment.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, Quebec, Fed Supply Canada is looking to expand his family with a new recruitment consultant.
In collaboration with the team manager, and after a period of comprehensive training in the profession and our methods, your missions will focus on the following areas:
- Sales: You will be responsible for developing and monitoring your own portfolio of prospects/clients, supporting them throughout the entire recruitment process (from understanding/defining their needs/projects to integrating their employees).
- Recruitment: You will be responsible for identifying, assessing (knowledge, interpersonal skills, know-how) through individual interviews and selecting candidates who meet the expectations of your customers/prospects.
- Negotiation: you know how to defend your work, and you also know that a successful negotiation is made up of compromises where each party takes a step towards the other;
As a consultant, your job is to help our customers find specific profiles - doing everything in your power to find the rare pearl.
- Graduate of a university degree, BAC in Business Administration, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
What we offer you;
• A period of complete training in recruitment and business development,
• A training plan has each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
• A salary-based and competitive bonus grid!
• Four weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and
paramedical), REER and RPDB (from 3 to 5%)
• SURFACE pro tablet and smartphone
• Participation in transport costs
• A private sports coach comes every week to the office to train us (yoga and or conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application at :
438 498 0291
We look forward to meeting you!