Established 8 years ago in Montreal, Fed is ideally located in the heart of the city, near all amenities and close to the Peel and Bonaventure metro stations.
The agency is located in the WeWork premises, which are bright and airy, and we share our space with other entrepreneurs!
In the context of portfolio takeover throughout the Greater Montreal area, the Fed Supply Montreal team, which will soon celebrate its 4th anniversary in January 2024, is looking for a Recruitment Consultant/Business Developer.
You will be coached by Anissa, who has been with Fed Supply for almost 6 years.
WHAT'S EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Develop your own customer portfolio: like an entrepreneur, you'll manage your entire commercial relationship, from prospecting to appointments, from negotiation to customer loyalty;
- Position yourself as a solution provider for your candidates and customers: as an expert in your field, you have an advisory role to play in guiding your recruitment missions.
- Put a smile on the faces of our candidates and customers after meeting their respective expectations;
- Sourcing and talking to candidates specialized in your field to understand their search and position them with our customers ;
- Equipped with the best CRM solution on the market, your day-to-day work is made easier by a high-performance, intelligent tool.
- Your manager is a guarantee of your success in this adventure;
- As part of a comprehensive training program, you'll be supported to become a true reference in your field.
- With our innovative equipment, we're not revolutionizing the world of recruitment, we're shaping it!
THE PROFILE WE'RE LOOKING FOR :
- University degree, BAC in Business Administration, HR or equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English
- Thoroughness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong taste for challenge and constantly surpassing oneself
- Graduate of a university degree, BAC in Business Administration, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
What we offer you;
• A period of complete training in recruitment and business development,
• A training plan has each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
• A salary-based and competitive bonus grid!
• Four weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and
paramedical), REER and RPDB (from 3 to 5%)
• SURFACE pro tablet and smartphone
• Participation in transport costs
• A private sports coach comes every week to the office to train us (yoga and or conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application at :
438 498 0291
We look forward to meeting you!