We support one of our clients in the customs sector in his search for a customs import analyst. The candidate will report to the Director of Operations in Toronto and the position is 100% telework.
As a Customs Import Analyst, you will ensure that international imports are cleared quickly and efficiently by Canada Customs through the coordination of import and export activities required to release cargo.
This position is home-based: work remotely from the comfort of your own home. You will have all the computer equipment necessary to carry out your tasks.
- Clearance of shipments electronically;
- Ensure that international imports are cleared quickly and efficiently;
- Coordinate import and export shipping activities required for cargo release;
- Act as a liaison between drivers and customers;
- Perform office duties;
- Filing, mail preparation, and data entry;
- All other related tasks.
If you are the person we are looking for, here are your benefits:
- A home working environment;
- Flexible hours;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere in the team;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Medical and dental coverage and supplementary health coverage;
- Sick days and personal days paid by the company;
- An RRSP in equal parts;
- Work-family balance
- Paid continuing education courses.
Bilingual in French and English
2 years experience in customs
Experience in handling road freight.
A Certified Customs Specialist title would be a strong asset.
PROCESS: First interview with Maude Gagnon-Potvin, Fed Supply Recruitment Advisor - then interview with the company's human resources.
To apply: www.fedsupply.ca
To contact me: (438) 373-7228